Spirits Jul 21, 2013 2:36:38 GMT -5
Post by Hell Hound on Jul 21, 2013 2:36:38 GMT -5
OOOOOOoooOOOooOO..... When you think spirits you most likely think of those transparent ghosts of someone who has passed away or you instantly think of that scene where Patrick Swayze dances with his very alive wife while in the body of Whoopie Goldberg... Too bad it isn't that easy categorizing them... There is many types of spirits and their not all your Casper The Friendly Ghost. So lets get to this... I ain't afraid of no ghost!
- The Reapers »
- Invisibility - Reapers are naturally invisible to the naked-eye, unless they are dealing with the deceased, or if they choose otherwise. Beings with supernatural perception like angels and demons are capable of bypassing this skill and see reapers with clarity.
- Supernatural Perception - They can see ghosts, especially the ghosts of whom they are about to reap.
- Teleportation - Reapers can appear anywhere on the Earth, including in human minds. They can also travel to Heaven, Purgatory and Hell with ease. It is also possible for them to take living humans with them, although it runs counter to their role in the natural order, and is therefore offered only by rogue reapers.
- Resurrection - Reapers are capable of reviving the dead, though their dedication to the natural order usually prevents them to.
- Cosmic Awareness - Reapers are incredibly knowledgeable, aware of at what point all people are supposed to die, as well as what lives are going to be created. They also understand many concepts, including the limits of power.
- Time manipulation - Reapers are able to stop time, causing objects that measure time to permanently break.
- Astral projection - Reapers can project their astral form, similar to the angels.
- Superhuman stamina - Reapers do not grow tired, and will never leave their victims, unless a supernatural event disturbs them. However they do sometimes eat for pleasure.
- Invulnerability - The only two known ways to kill a Reaper is with the scythe of Death and a special incantation or an Angel Blade.
- Killing Touch - Reapers can kill any being by touching them, except more powerful beings (These beings including God, the Four Horsemen, the Archangels, or Leviathans).
- Telekinesis - They are able to move things with their mind, like knocking someone back.
- Immortality - Reapers are not subjected to hunger, disease, or age.
- Flight/Levitation - In their true form, they have the ability to fly and/or levitate.
- Perception Altering - By this ability, reapers are able to change their appearance before spirits to hide their true, more frightening form. This allows reapers to make people see what they want them to see, and enables the reapers to communicate more effectively with their targets.
- Disease/Death Transference - Reapers can use their powers to heal disease and injuries, however they have to give the injury or disease to someone else.
- Memory Manipulation - Reapers can make mortals forget things and can also restore memories.
- Intangibility - In their true form, they are like ghosts, and can phase through solid matter without any kind of injuries.
- Electromagnetic Interference - The appearance of a Reaper can cause lights in a room to flicker or go out.
- Wind Manipulation - A reaper's arrival can cause sudden gusts of wind.
- Biokinesis - Reapers can manipulate human biology.
These guys are exactly who you don't want to mess with... They are the ones who take you from this world to the next after death. Sadly if you don't go with your reaper you could very well end up being one of the other spirits on the list.
- The Violent Spirits »
Someone forgot to put sugar in the coffee... These ghosts are very angry and violent, hurting and even killing the living... They are among the most powerful usually in the family of spirits. Okay, so maybe I am afraid of ghosts now...
- The Death Omens »
These creepy spirits appear when someone is about to die... The good thing is they aren't much of a threat to you directly because they are just a warning that you are going to die by either the same person or the same way they died.
- The Death Echoes »
These spirits are among the most sad... They have to relive their death over and over unless shocked into moving on.
- The Poltergeists »
These spirits crave attention and recognition... They are usually pretty powerful and their haunting's can be a bit crazy...... They're heeeeere....
- The Vengeful Spirits »
Along with the violent ghosts these guys are up there in the danger level... They are spirits who had great wrong done to them while they were alive. These spirits get more and more angry as time goes on and eventually can start hurting innocent people.
- The Buruburus »
These ghosts are horrible... They are born from fear and strikes fear into it's victims. Another phrase for it is known as ghost sickness... Which causes the person to become scared of almost everything until they just scared to death.... Literally.
- The Revenants »
These ghosts don't know they are dead or refuse to believe it... They don't just vanish and aren't transparent... They are rare but they are almost just like an alive human being.
- The Women In White »
These spirits commonly kidnap me or sometimes children. They died after love issues and committing suicide. As their name suggests they are women is white dresses. and beautiful women at that.
- The Specters »
The spirits possess someone holding a grudge over a betrayal whether it be small or not or regardless of how long ago it was. They are created, when a person dies, feeling greatly betrayed by the person who causes their death.