Supernatural Points And How They Work Jul 4, 2018 21:33:37 GMT -5
Post by Hell Hound on Jul 4, 2018 21:33:37 GMT -5
Supernatural Points, or more commonly referred to as SP, is the currency on End of the Road. SP can be used to buy a number of things for your role playing experience. Whether it be special abilities in character, unique weapons, or other cool things. Everything available to be bought can be found here, within the site's shop. The store can also be accessed from anywhere on the board by clicking the little shop icon in the bottom left of your screen.
Where is my SP located? Well your supernatural points are located within your miniprofile! Right under the number of posts you've done!
Can I use SP from one character on another? No, you can only use the individual SP you've earned for that character.
Now your next question is most likely; How do I gain SP? Well there are multiple ways actually! You can find them below.
- Plotters: The creation of a plotter will grant you 10 SP and everytime you post to it or someone else's you'll gain 5 more SP!
- Cell Phones: The creation of a cell phone will grant you 10 SP and everytime you post to it or someone else's you'll gain 5 more SP!
- Site Wide Events: Certain plots and events may give you the chance to earn SP at any given time. Things such as defeating scary NPC bad guys or doing a hunt may gift you a nice amount!
- Missions: Once implemented, missions will be a good way for your character to earn SP.
- Make A Canon Character: Making a canon character will grant that account 75 SP off the bat!
- Make An Adoptable Character: Taking someone else's adoptable and creating it will grant that account 50 SP off the bat!
- Activity Reward: Posting in the special thread for activity once a month will grant you a bonus 15 SP!
- Special Word Finder: A special word is filtered within the chat and if you use it in character first, you will get a 20 SP bonus to your account!